Anyone with alopecia that lives near or in Maryland? I desperately want to meet my...own kind.

Views: 451

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am now north of Balto, Port Deposit, Cecil County, but grew up on outskirts of Baltimore.

I am not sure how many people are still active in this group. It seems like the originals have not responded for a long time. Maybe all of us who are now active in this group should try to arrange to meet somewhere.

I realize this is an old post, but my 15 yo daughter has just been diagnosed with Alopecia Areata and has diffuse thinning as well as spots. We live in Hunt Valley, MD. I would be interested in knowing what doctors you went to? Are you still living with AA?

Alopecia is a serious hairloss condition that affects more and more people each year.

Scalp Micropigmentation is a great solution for many people dealing with Alopecia. 

Throughout years of my SMP practice, I have worked with big number of people with Alopecia.

Those people were able to regain their confidence through scalp micropigmentation.

I have seen with my own eyes how much this procedure helped them.

Scalp Micropigmentation is a non-surgical and permanent procedure!

Please feel free to contact me with any possible questions you might have.

www.scalpallure.com

240-491-70-47

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service