Tomorrow i go to work bald.... I'm a little scared of the comments and reactions that I will recieve, but lets face it ... I'm not my hair and the main person that I'm facing is me and I am my biggest and worst critic. I know what needs to happen to move on with my life and let go of the shame and pain and find LOVE within myself - for myself. I could give you all advice and truely mean it from the deepest part of my heart and soul but until I live life AS IS and get over my own hangups, all I will have to offer will be words with no expeience behind them. 8/06/08 will be the FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE :)

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you're amazing. x

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service