Okay.. So for about 5-6 months I have had this white little hairs growing out of my head.. I mean it looks quite furry and its all over.. What the heck is going on?
Does anyone else have this occuring? Does anybody know why this is happening??
And if this white furry stuff it growing.. Some are very long.. (My son thinks they are funny) Why cant my hair grow back?

Just thought I might ask and see if anyone else has these little white friends..lol

Zoey~

Views: 1640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I have white eyelashes too with a few white eyebrows.

Gotta Love it

Jeff
My two year old has had the white fuzz for about a 3 months now , and it looks like its coming in spots, i took him to primary childrens hospital to the dermatologist and they told me that if you worry about it its not going to come in cause stress can cause you to loose more hair so we shouldnt have my son pay any attention to it but i bet if you just relaxed about and (im trying the onion juice method on my son starting wednesday) and see if the not any kind of stress or anxiety over it might help and maybe start growing.
hey ive just read this bog and i to have white fuzzy hair comin in, i was so excited as i thot my hair was comin bak in for gd, but readin peoples comments makes me realise that i might have this for yrs or for ever, scary stuff likes, i so hope i am one whos hair does come bak in for good, ???

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service