I made an appointment to tatoo eyebrows this Saturday! Im FREAKING out!!! I need some advise? Should I wait longer, should I just do it?????? I've been drawing them on everyday anyways. Tell Me what you think, if youv'e done it, oe seen someone with them???

Views: 2851

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eileen, please relax. I understand EXACTLY how you feel...my tattoo brows were very dark right after they were done, but they lightened up a lot after the "crust" came off. I even had them touched up a couple of months later to make them a little darker. I now touch them up with brow powder to make them look darker, but having the tattoo makes application of that easy, and gives me something up there when I have no makeup on. Please take a look at these photos on my Profile page:

"Mary and Steve" - this profile shot shows my brows VERY soon after I first had them done in April 2008. They were quite dark, just like yours are now.

"Suiting up on dive boat" - this was taken in February 2009. Zoom in on my eyebrows if you can. In this photo I have no brow powder at all. As you can see, the outline of the brows is pretty light, yet still gives me some definition up there.

I hope this helps. Just give it time. They look beautiful. Did you have your eyeliner done, too? It looks very nice.

Mary
Thanks so much for the quick reply. Your eyebrows look absolutely wonderful!!! I had my eyeliner done like 6 years ago. I didn't freak out with them at all. I was wanting my eyebrows done at that time and just couldn't commit to it. Now I finally did it, and you wouldn't believe the freaking I'm doing. Seeing yours makes me feel so much better. I have this magnifying mirror I keep looking in also. I still can't tell that they are crusting up or anything. Lord I hope they do! I'm going to give it a week or so without totally flipping I hope. Again thanks much!
I'm glad to help. One thing to bear in mind is that our operators probably used different processes and maybe inks. But, all I know is that mine started out really dark, and within a short period of time they lightened.

The eyeliner was what I cried about...my gal made it way thicker than I'm comfortable with, and insisted on using black instead of dark brown. Everyone tells me they look fine, but I've always felt the liner looks too dramatic. However, I like it MUCH better than I did with nothing there, and I hated applying liner every day only to have it come off.

As you say, try to not examine them and let a little time go by. Keep us posted.

All the best,
Mary
Thanks again! I'll try. Ha!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service