I have been thinking about trying accupuncture for a while. Has anyone had luck with this?

I actually feel like I won a small victory with GNC's Hair, Skin & Nails supplements. Recently I began to lose my eyebrows. I started losing the hair out of my left eyebrow only, and very slow. Finally, once the entire brow was gone, the right one started to go. Not too long after that, I began taking the H,S & N. To my great surprise, the hair stopped falling out! I have been taking them regularly every day since then. A few times I slacked on taking them for a few days and immediately noticed a couple of hairs coming out. Now I'm not a professional or anything -- and we all know that Alopecia is different for everyone -- but for me this seemed to have halted the hair loss. At least it did for my eyebrows, and I haven't lost any more hair anywhere. I just thought I would share this in case it can help anyone else! You never know!

Views: 841

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I looked at the ingredients and I am taking the same suppliments for the most part.
How long have you been taking this?
It's just been a few weeks now and I went from nothing to tons of hairs on my head and face.
I sent them off an email for more details.
How many tablets do you take a day? How long will 1 kit last?

Keep it growin
Hey Jeff! Please let me know what they have to say!
They said the kit lasts about 1 1/2 months and reccomend at least 3 months so that would be 2 kits or $400.00

I'm still on the fence about this for vitamins. Most of which I allready take......
Hey, if you're already taking most of what's in this just keep at it. I'll be looking into finding the same stuff for less. I'll let you know what I find!
Thanks,

I found some crill oil online to substitute the fish oil. They claim it is 8% stroger and purer. Of course it's twice the price.

Holding steady for the moment.
How's the hair at this point? Any more progression?

Jeffrey
Thanks for the info, I will try this for my daughter.
Hey Alma! You're welcome! I hope it helps.
Hi my name is Heidy and it is my daughter Marissa who was diagnoised 2 months ago with AA she is 13 and gets injections every 3 wks.. It was our general practioner her suggested getting an Aloe Vera plant and applying it everynight to the patches on her head. So we just started 3 days ago, and she said it felt a little itchy. I told her we could try it every other night because he told us to do it at night. Like you said you just never know. I am going to Great Earth vitamin store this week to see what I can find there for her. So I wish you Lots of Luck. Take Care, Heidy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service