Previously i had good hair growth but since last 2 years i am experiencing hair fall from my head.
When it started falling i switched over to applying Ayurvedic Oil. These made my falling less.
I love to have Head massage but have to get it stopped as during massage hair falls a lot.
You can view my current picture as how much hairs i have lost.
Can any one suggest me what should i do please.

Views: 44

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you like getting your head massaged and it makes you feel better, why discontinue it? I think you should continue if it feels good to you.

Honestly, from the picture you have attached, I can't see the hair loss. You look like you just got a shorter haircut - did I miss something perhaps?

What does the Ayurvedic Oil do? I've heard of it before but I've never used it so I don't know what it is supposed to do.

As far as suggestions go, I wish I could tell you something that will make your hair stop falling out or even help it to regrow. The best advice I can give you is to relax and not stress over it. While reducing your stress level won't help your hair to regrow, having high amounts of stress WILL accelerate the hair loss.

I am truly sorry that you have to go through this process but know that we are all here to support you in any way that we can. :)
Hi YoKasta,
Thank you for your advice. Ayurvedic oil is OIL made of natural herbs. There are other ayurvedic oils, which have MINT in it. When applied it makes you feel very cool on head.

I do know hair loss is due to stomach disorder also. If your stools are proper then its better. Coz all types of problem in body are related to stomach.

Stress has become an important part in my life. My life is filled with tensions. Get up at 7:15 am get fresh go to GYM. Come back take rest of 20 mins in the mean time read news paper. Get ready by 9:30 am and run to office in traffic. From 10:30 am in my office I have to talk to my clients in china, Bangkok & Singapore. Then by 1 pm I have to talk to people in Germany & Switzerland. By 4 pm its UK and after 7 pm talking to people in USA. I leave my office by 10 pm. My home is one hour drive from my office. Reach home by 11:30 pm get fresh have dinner. Go to bed by 12:45 am and sleep. Again new day with same schedule.
I am working from Monday to Saturday and on Sunday have couple of meetings in suburb in morning. After noon and evening is for my family.
Now where is peace & rest in my life?
Peace and rest is in your life when you make time for it.

Here in the US, we are always accused of so tightly scheduling and compartmentalizing our lives and routines that we leave little room for anything else. There comes a time in everyone's lives where we have to sit and assess where we are and where we are headed. Eventually, we all realize that Money is not the most important thing in our lives (although it does tend to make them a bit more comfortable.) Eventually, you have to sit and ask yourself how important it is to make time for relaxation and family as opposed to working. Relieving some stress will help, I promise. :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service