This has nothing to do with Alopecia World, nor Alopecia, but is extremely close to me, as I have been a Volunteer Firefighter for the last 30-years.

I wanted to post the link to Fire Engineering where I found the article, but realized you had to be a member to view the posting. So, I am going to copy and paste it here.

You can, also, go to www.baskinbobbins.com/31cents

To read more ......

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and that of my brothers and sisters in the Fire Service .....

JimB

Baskin-Robbins event to benefit National Fallen Firefighters Foundation

Baskin-Robbins will be partnering with the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation for the second annual 31 Cent Scoop Night, a fun and interactive event on April 30, 2008. from 5 p.m-10 p.m., every Baskin-Robbins location will be lowering the price of their 2.5 ounce ice cream scoop to 31 cents to honor firefighters across the country.

To support the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation program, Baskin-Robbins will donate $100,000 to the organization. Firefighters are encouraged to participate in the event by collecting donations at their local store to raise funds for their ladder and even help scoop ice cream! 31 Favorite Firefighters have also been selected from thousands of nominations to acknowledge their merits of acts of valor and service. The firefighters will be recognized at their local stores during the event and on Baskin-Robbins and the Foundation's Web sites.

WHEN: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 5 to 10 p.m.

WHERE: Baskin-Robbins 2,700 store locations nationwide. To find the closest Baskin-Robbins location in your area, please visit www.baskinrobbins.com

COST: 31 cents for a 2.5 ounce scoop of Baskin-Robbins ice cream. For full event details, please visit www.baskinrobbins.com/31cent

March 28, 2008

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you surfed on the web looking for a decent writing service to have your paper written? I bet you have, and hopefully, it was a success. Some of them are good and offer you sky-high results in just a couple of hours. Others demand advance payment and turn your end-of-semester into a disaster. I’ve had this experience as well and here is my story. https://sky-writer.com/edubirdie-review/

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service