THANK YOU to all the great people who responded to AM I A CRAZY PARENT? Could you help again please?

Hi, thanks again to all the responses I got regarding wether or not I should make my daughter's classmates, teachers and whoever else may be interested in learning about her AA. Now the question is, is there anywhere I can get an education instructional video for children in kindergarten that they would understand, or would it be best for my husband and I to go and talk to the kids. I will appreciate any information I can get. Thank you all for being so supportive and GREAT. My daughter asked me last night if I was going to talk to her class. I don't want to disappoint her.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service