Awful pick-up line!OK, ladies and gentleman, it's time to reveal those pick-up lines that always raise your blood pressure rather than knock you off your feet. What are some of the absolute worst pick-up lines you've heard (or never wish to hear!) from someone who's trying to woo and wow you? We want to hear from men as well as women.

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bogie, I find what you said particularly interesting because I used to be a member of eHarmony and a couple of other similar sites. At first, I never requested a photo, but I switched to a photo-first policy when woman after woman flat-out lied about her looks. This irritated me all the more in view of the fact that I always posted photoS for them to see as soon as they brought up my profile. So, while I'm sure that there are some "looks-only" guys (and gals) out there, that's not the only reason a man may request a photo upfront. He also simply may wish to avoid wasting his time on someone he's not physically attracted to in the first place, and rightly so.
Okay, here's two: "I think bald guys are soooo HOT!" This is a big time turn off. The second was ( and this was recent); a young goth girl approached me with, "Hey, you have a really cool dome." This may or may not I've been a pick up line but it made me feel like a white rapper with a touch of arthritis.
Hi

I like the wee joke. :) I haven't had a pick-up line used on me for soooooooo many years I can't even remember what use to be said.

Look forward to reading more about this.

Rosy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service