HI THERE, I HAVE LOST ALL OF MY EYLASHES AND I HAVE NOTICED SINCE I HAVE LOST THEM THAT MY EYES SEEM STINGY, WATERY AND MORE TIRED. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THAT PROBLEM? OR IS IT JUST ALLERGY SEASON! THANKS FOR A REPLY, SHERRI

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sherri

Our eyelashes do protect our eyes and it can be uncomfortable when you loose them as you will find wind, dust and temperatures will effect your eyes more readily.

I would suggest you try a little false lash - not just for aethetics but for a bit of protection as well.

Hope that helps.

Rosy
False lashes are such a pain and I only wear on special occasions, I guess I just better get used to it. I am sorry to here about your daughter, I cannot even imagine having this as a teenager. My heart goes out to her. God Bless!
Thanks for the reply....Sherri
Hello Sherri!! Yes, I myself have severe allergies and asthma. When I lost my eyelashes, everything irritates them.. I have allergery eye drops that work magic and relieve the pain and redness... My doctors also told me to use this other one to provide my eyes with more water-type things....

Here are the names of which I use and they work wonderfully:

Sterile Eye Allergy Relief- (itching & redness reliever)

Opti-Zen-(Lubricant Eye Drops)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service