Check this link out. After you read the article and if you are as mad as hell as I am, leave a comment and forward this link to everyone you know!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1053490/Boy-13-bullied-losi...

Jeff Woytovich
Children's Alopecia Project

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's terrible!Lead schools belongs to send home. A punish for discrimination!
as
That is totally horrible! It's one thing for uneducated children to act in the manner that they did; but for school leaders to say "no" because it's not part of the uniform. How are we going to educate these people if they have no compassion.
It's a sad thing to know that chldren not only have to endure hurtful comments from other children, but to be treated so callously by the adults that are suposed to look out for your welfare?! Some rules were made to be broken. Under these circumstances, humanity should come before what is wriiten in the bylaws of article 5 section 7! What part dont they get?
Wow - It sounds as if the school traded human decency and concern for children for ego and the feeling of power. The kid's had a rough life and he's not even an adult yet, and now the administration, who should be supporting him, have turned against him. The worst part about all of that is that he will still have to go to that school, and look into the faces every day of the people who didn't support him when he was most in need. Hopefully he'll learn or hold on to the love and compassion he was taught at home, and remember that the world doesn't have to be so cruel. Not always.
What an outrage!! I would buy everylast child at that school an Yankies hat if I could afford it. Since I can not I intend to find a company making the hats that can donate them. This school Robert Pattinson School in North Hykeham, Lincolnshire should be flooded with letters of protest.
Robert Pattinson School
Moor Lane
North Hykeham
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
LN6 9AF

Tel: 01522 882020
Fax: 01522 880660
PS Sorry I'm an idiot and can't spell Yankees
wat doe u meen u gys cant spel. i doo goode n spling?
I must be cool too! I just emailed the school with some choice words. Professionally done of course with a mis-spelling or two to keep it real and me cool!

rps.rps@ntlworld.com

Email away..................................................
Good job. I'm waiting on the contact with the school until I am a bit calmer. I also want to hear back from some companies I've contacted today so I can include what it would cost to make baseball caps part of the uniform. I doubt any body would donate them to the whole school. Maybe the class.
how disgusting, this really upset me, as a parent of a child with alopecia it is a constant worry with the thought of your child being bullied by other children but for adults to do it , is just disgusting

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service