i Lost all my eyebrows and eyelashes and am just wondering if anyone has experienced them growing in and what can i expect from my eyes as i have had some new hair growth on my head and recently my eyes have become so irritated and itchy, it feels like i have got something in them constantly. Really what i want to know is this what i can expect until they actually come in

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

My daughter has lost her eyelashes and eyebrows a few times. When they grow back for her they are often white vellus hair and very soft. This can be a problem with the eyelashes as they tend to fall in your eye until they become terminal coloured hair again. You also need to be careful that they don't grow into your eye as this can happen and will cause irritation. (If it does go and see and optometrist as they will pull them out and sort the problem).

Hope that helps.

Rosy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service