Greetings everyone
I wondered if anyone can help with info for the above as I have just had my human hair wig butchered!!!,

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathy

I'm so sorry I'm sure you are feeling devastated. Could you not go back to the hairdresser that butchered it to get some help.

I can't really recommend anyone as I live in New Zealand but if that happened to my daughter I would be back and sorting it with the person responsible. I think that to go to another hairdresser may exacerbate the problems you are having and take the responsibility away from the hairdresser that has made the mess.

Rosy
Helo RoseMarie
Thank you for taking time to reply.
I am overwhelmed by the support of the responses.
I will just take time and speak to you soon
Regards Kathy
Hi Kathy

I'm really sorry to hear about your wig. It has happened to me too and I fully appreciate how devastating it can be.

Many people in London use Trevor Sorbie's salon in Covent Garden. Trevor has a great interest in wig-cutting and is also training hairdressers around the country. See his website www.mynewhair.org for details. He will cut your wig for a donation to his charity (you can go on his waiting list by phoning the salon) but he also has other stylists there. Daniel is very well thought of. And I am told the cost of the wig is insured in case it all goes wrong!!

I hope you get some recompense for what has happened.

I notice on your profile you are still looking for places to buy a good HH wig. I discovered a great place in London recently, let me know if you would like the details.

Louise
Hello Louise
Thanks for all the info I will defently get in touch with Daniel.
I get my wigs from NZ and the are fantastic but it would be great if I could find a supplier in London as it gets to be a bit of a trial going through agent(although she is very helpful) also she is not in London. My husband feels that if I do more searches I should be able to find someone here.I know of Mandvilles but £7,000 is very expensive (I normally pay around £1,300.
Any conatcs you can give me would be very appreciated.
P.S. I am going to visit the chap from America who is over in Sept( his name excapes me at the moment....Jon at Nu something...Thanks Kathy
Hi Welshcakes,
I am going to keep it as a around the house spare and to remind me to do my homework in future.
Thanks kathy
Hi Kathy

Hope you get some resolution about the cut.

I think the Nuhair ones will be interesting for you to compare- they are also vacuum but have a different sort of cap. I am going to have a look- I liked them when I saw them at NAAF last year but I think I am now able to take a more informed look at them.

I will PM you the London information.

Best wishes.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service