Hello Fellow Alopecians!  There is so much info on ordering wigs, however not as much information about the condition of these wigs a few months or a year after they're ordered.  I've had cheap indian remy wigs last me two to three years, and some more expensive European hair wigs last less than a year.  I'm so curious to know how others' wigs are holding up at the one year mark ... would love to see photos and review of one year old wigs!  And please share name of manufacturer, where you ordered, and approx. price point. 

Views: 16386

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bought top of the line synthetic wigs while teaching during the 90s. I used to get Paula Young products to care for those wigs and they would last at least two years of constant wear.

Please I need some advise;

I am desperately looking for a new wig but I don't know which syntactic wig is natural looking in blond and which human hair wig is better there are different kind of hair and I don't know which one is really better. I already have a follea with a worse experience.  I really appropriate any help. Thank you.  

Thank you Aimee I will check them all tonight. 

I had good luck with the paula young wigs and the Dianne Carroll wigs and some shops that would let me try on wigs right at the shop so I could get an idea how long they would last depending on the density of weave to the density of the wig cap. Sharon

Thank you I wish I knew any store in Toronto to go and see them because I only ordered my follea online and it was the worse experience ever.  

Mine wig is around 2 year old and it still looks awesome. i bought from This Website

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service