All Discussions Tagged 'wig' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Market research project - Describe the ideal CHP (Cranial Head Prosthesis) boutique (Part I)

Good afternoon Alopecia World! I am currently in the process of completing my MBA with a focus in Technology Management, and this semester…

Started by kastababy

7 Sep 29, 2021
Reply by ArcheBland

The truth about the hair trade

This video about how hair is sourced is something we all should watch and be aware of.   https://www.facebook.com/refinery29/videos/101583

Started by Fuzzless

0 Nov 22, 2020

Reliable Wig Repair

Good morning to you all. I need feedback on how people struggle to get their wigs repaired. For a long time I have believed that we are fac…

Started by Alo-mom

3 Jul 17, 2020
Reply by Bon

Wig for Wedding

Hello! I am hoping I can get a recommendation on a quality wig for my wedding coming up in September. I am currently trying to find a websi…

Started by Laura

9 Jul 11, 2019
Reply by Zoey Pearson

New to Alopecia? Gettin' wiggy with it!

Since this site provides support and guidance to both veterans and those new to alopecia, I thought I would post some information I have le…

Started by Proud Dad

3 Jun 7, 2019
Reply by hagster

Do you use glue or tape or nothing for your wig?

I'm just curious about this. Lots of women seem to be mentioning wig glue and wig tape for their wigs and that they use it every day. I've…

Started by Colleen

20 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

Vacuum Wigs- types and costs

Hi! OK I have had alopecia since I was 15, I have always worn synthetic mono top wigs. I am ready for a better one. I want to swim and not…

Started by Erin

49 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

Wigs and airport security

I just happened to run across this "Dear Abby" correspondence a few moments ago. Ever had this problem or worried about having it? What do…

Started by rj, Co-founder

37 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

Looking for advice on a first wig, tips for care, where to look, etc.

Okay, so I have been living with Alopecia Areata for quite some time now (roughly 4 years) and it has recently gotten to the point where th…

Started by Kimi

17 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by Express Wig Braids

Wedding wig?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good wig that that can be used for a low updo for my wedding? Thanks!

Started by Jen Lowe

5 Feb 19, 2019
Reply by Laura

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service