All Discussions Tagged 'wig' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need opinions on the new freedom wig generation 2 cap??

I am interested in hearing from people that have one of the freedom wigs with the new cap because I am considering buying one come summer t…

Started by Dielle

8 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Pat

My Yarn Wig. Seeking Feedback for Creating These for Alopecians!

I'm pretty excited about this.  I've had alopecia since I was 15, so I've been through hiding under wigs for at least 15 years.  I found t…

Started by Dreambird

11 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Lisa

Wig Irritation

I wear synthetic wigs and have done so for over 24 years but lately I have noticed what appears to be a reaction to the wigs. Has anyone ha…

Started by Bridget

12 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

Freedom Wig Products

I just got my first freedom wig and I love it!!! I am still getting used to "styling" my hair. One thing I was most excited about for my fr…

Started by Alyssa.Beck

5 Jan 9, 2018
Reply by Helen M

Freedom Wigs - How Long Does It Take To Get One

I have been looking into the Freedom wigs and I have seen from some post that customers are having to wait a long time before receiving the…

Started by Alopeciagirl202

4 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by CarmenJones

Wig attachment with bit of hair. Help!

I have had alopecia since I was 18 and I am turning 32 in two weeks. I have just got my first wig and I am having a lot of trouble figuring…

Started by Cimbom

6 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Cimbom

Looking for a hair/wig stylist DC or Baltimore

Hi, I am looking for someone in the DC/Baltimore area who has a good eye, and who understands how to style wigs.  I have an Illusion Fall n…

Started by Lcat

0 Jun 24, 2017

Full lace wigs - sleeping

I had a post a while earlier about wig choices. As i'm a student/totally broke and can't afford a vacuum or gripper wig i've decided to go…

Started by Lola

4 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by diamond22

Exercising with wigs?

Hi everyone! I'm new here & this is my first post. I've experienced hair thinning since High School but it's gotten progrssively worse…

Started by The Bald & Beautiful

7 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by diamond22

Cosplay wigs

Have any of you tried Cosplay wigs? How does it look and feel? Comfortable or just unnatural? They look great in pictures o_o This one look…

Started by Lina

5 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by diamond22

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service