All Discussions Tagged 'treatments' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Did any treatment "work" for you?

It's my understanding that there's no "cure" for alopecia, but I'm still interested in learning about the varying degrees of success alopec…

Started by Jera

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

A ray of hope for alopecia areata patients

This from the Royal Pharmaceutical Society's Pharmaceutical Journal, May 10, 2016: "There are no clinically proven treatments. However, thi…

Started by rj, Co-founder

11 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Phillip Manning

Want to start a new group in San Bernardino CA area

I would like to start a group in San Bernardino area so we can have in person meetings,coffee, informal gatherings. I tried to join the Inl…

Started by itzmejudy

6 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by Demixl

Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

Hi Friends-- I want to thank so many for following my discussion link, "My Stanford trial experience, Part 2 (Xeljanz)" throughout the bul…

Started by Susan McAdams

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

Why does my hair go thinner every day and getting damaged as well?

I was taking too much due to some personal issue and due to this i was not taking proper diet and due to stress and insufficient diet my ha…

Started by Maira Rafiq

0 Jan 30, 2019

GLANDULAR EXTRACTS

Hey, I was recently looking to find out which gland effects alopecia and cant find anything on the subject. I know that with autoimmune dis…

Started by Dan

0 Sep 24, 2018

UBC Researchers Develop Drug to Treat Scarring and Autoimmune Diseases

UBC researchers develop drug to treat scarring and autoimmune diseases Media Release | August 28, 2015 An anti-scarring drug invented by U…

Started by Earthsaver23

0 Aug 28, 2015

News article--is this something?

Everyday after I check Alopecia World, I Google "alopecia" and select "news". I don't know if this is legit and if it's anything, but I cam…

Started by Earthsaver23

0 Jul 30, 2015

Has anyone on here tried the ruxolitinib medication also a JAK inhibitor?

They have began trials in 2013 of August and are ending the trials this year in 2015 of August. Just wondering cause I keep reading on here…

Started by blondfrog

0 May 19, 2015

Success with my hair growth... kinda - photos Included

I have had a total of three alopecia areata patches since 2013. One of them was able to grow back on its own with the help of supplements a…

Started by HairJourney

1 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service