All Discussions Tagged 'teen' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AA Market Research: Paid Parent Interviews in Chicagoland and Philadelphia July 10-14, 2017

Chicagoland and Philadelphia "Alopecia Parents/caregivers": Your feedback needed! Got a child 13-17 with moderate to severe AA/AT/AU or a…

Started by Spenser

0 Jul 2, 2017

My romance novella about alopecia is on Amazon!

If you haven't heard, I wrote a romantic comedy about a young woman with androgenetic alopecia. It's available for pre-order today you'…

Started by Jenny

0 Apr 19, 2017

Any boys between 10-16 out there?????

My son has AA and was diagnosied when he was 10. He is now 13 and I would like to hear how other boys deal with their hair loss. I find it…

Started by Victoria

26 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by kitty

Making a cause out of bullying

Making a cause out of bullying By Alene Hill, St. Louis Post-Dispatch If there's any good at all that resulted from the bullying (Alopeci…

Started by rj, Co-founder

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Bobby

I'm new...well sort of.

Hello my name is Mackenzie and a few years back i was told I had Alopecia when a couple of bald spots appeared. It was a really emotional t…

Started by Mackenzie

3 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Emma-Louise

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service