All Discussions Tagged 'shaving' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP!!! I want to join the Navy or Airforce!

Hello beautiful people.  I am 20 years old and have suffered with alopecia since I was around 6 or 7. It started as alopecia areata and soo…

Started by Hannah

2 May 29, 2019
Reply by Zara Brown

Shaving head - are thinning spots obvious?

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site - it's so comforting to see women who are going through similar issues as me. A bit about me: 29, female,…

Started by lola_attaque

2 May 18, 2017
Reply by Donypi

Shaving my head

Hey all. My name is Hannah and I've had alopecia since I was around 5 or 6. It's spotty all over my body, from head to toe. I had graduated…

Started by Hannah

10 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Maris

Alopecia AGAIN - diagnosis, stress, living with it, treatment and stuff

How it first happened  A few years ago I went through some extremely stressful times at workplace I was at the time. So much so that the bu…

Started by ME&ALOP

0 Oct 15, 2016

Mentally preparing for the fact that I may have to shave my head someday

Hi everyone, So I currently have 3 bald spots, 2 of which I can hide under a headband, but one of the them is on the back of my head which…

Started by femmejuice

10 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Franchesca Bass

Finally a diagnosis today!

Hi Guys!  So I was diagnosed with Folliculitis about two months ago. I have a large bald spot my crown and extreme thinning. The biopsies s…

Started by Veronicasteele

2 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

Products for frequent shavers

Hi, I'm 18, I have AA, and after four years of wearing a wig, I'm finally going without. Bald pride! Anyways, as I want to maintain a total…

Started by Double

24 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by momoftwoboys

Shaving my head

I'm 15 years old and I have had Alopecia Areata all of my life. It has really taken a toll on me, growing up with kids my age, they can be…

Started by Nate

6 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by BlitaG

Today I shaved my head in preparation for the Freedom Wig and to take control of my life

Hi friends, Today I finally shaved my whole head. It had been a rough few months or I should say 12 years. I got sick of stressing about my…

Started by reesespieces5678

10 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Shave head for charity?

So watching my hair fall out everyday is getting more and more depressing. My head itches like CRAZY and my crown is pretty much bald. Im a…

Started by Tamara

5 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Tamara

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service