All Discussions Tagged 'shampoo' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shampoo/conditioner suggestions for human hair wigs

I have been wearing wigs for about 7 years and have yet to find a shampoo and conditioner that works well on my wigs. I used to wear synthe…

Started by Jennie

28 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Total regrowth :)

Alopecia World :) First I would like to say THANK YOU, to every one of you on this site that helped me during this difficult journey! I hav…

Started by Judy

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

Anyone using Wen hair products? Hairloss from Wen?

I don't have any experience with Wen, but I came across this article warning of hair loss: http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/l

Started by Fuzzless

22 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by GRRLWR

Best shampoo/conditioner for human hair wigs?

Hi, i wear human hair wigs and am in need of some new wig shampoo. I try not to use non wig shampoo because of the sulphates and seems to w…

Started by Sidney Prescott

9 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Othors1

Shampoo help!

Hi everyone, Does anyone know of a nice smelling wig shampoo that can be used on synthetic hair? I want something that smells fruity or any…

Started by Marieca

2 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Marieca

Apple Cider Vinegar for Alopecia?

I was searching "alopecia" on the internet and stumbled upon this website http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/hair-loss/vinegar-rinse-cleans

Started by Rodeli

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Nick

Has anyone used Groganics or have knowledge on it?

My daughter had hair loss. It has grown back now but not fully. I bought this product called Groganics DHT blocker. I used it once last nig…

Started by Supportive Mom

1 May 19, 2011
Reply by Merlin

Shampoo for Alopecia

Can anyone recommend some shampoos for AA? At the hairloss centre I got my ahirpiece from, they recommended one from the range they carry,…

Started by Rachel

0 May 7, 2010

More Shedding (Ugh)

After I wash my hair in the shower and I' getting all the shampoo out, I end up taking clumps of hair out. Is this normal? It just started…

Started by Leah Turlo

9 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Leah Turlo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service