All Discussions Tagged 'relationships' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

eyebrows & sex

Hi all, I need some advice from fellow alopecians. I know there's a lot of threads on here already about sex & alopecia, but my problem…

Started by Sarah

23 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Paulina

The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

For those of you who are dating and don’t know how to broach the subject of your alopecia with a new person, this is my best advice: You te…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

Alopecia and sexual orientation

What role has your sexual orientation played in your experience of alopecia? Not just from an anatomical or medical standpoint, but more so…

Started by rj, Co-founder

21 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Leslie

When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

When should you tell a person that you're dating, married to, or interested in that you have alopecia? Or, to pose the question quite diffe…

Started by Alopecia World

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

Embarrased? Don't Be!

Just because you have Alopecia; a. with hair currently falling out or, b. you are completely bald ; doesn't mean you can't have a good sexu…

Started by Adam Haidi

1 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

Freedom wig, synthetic, shawl, lace wigs etc, help!

Hi guys, I have a big problem. Since I was a little kid I had AU, and therefor had it my entire childhood. I't feels strange to say, but tr…

Started by Josephine Bihl

5 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jon Turner

Long-term baldies and relationships

I just had a thought that maybe those of us who have been bald for DECADES, particularly during the teen, college years and twenties, may h…

Started by Tallgirl

14 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by eugene shiling

Must your love interest 'see' your alopecia?

My alopecic and adorable wife doesn't wear wigs or any other head covering. Nevertheless, sometimes I wonder how I might have reacted if sh…

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

How do I show him...and tell his family?

Hi all, I'm 20 and I've got AA. :) I've had it off and since I was 8, this time around it's really aggressive and I've lost a majority of m…

Started by tiny_ione

5 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

I take silent pleasure in seeing that my alopecic and adorable wife is pleasing to the eyes of other men. However, I never lose sight of th…

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service