All Discussions Tagged 'ophiasis' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying Everything at Once

I had my first appointment with the dermatologist today. He confirmed my GP's diagnosis of alopecia areata and told me these are difficult…

Started by Camryn

10 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Camryn

Alopecia Areata and Other Health Problems

Hi all, I'm 48 and about six weeks ago discovered a whack (and by this I mean four inches!) of missing hair at the back of my head. Basical…

Started by Camryn

0 Mar 3, 2017

Prednisone/Methotrexate combo... has anyone done this?

Hi everyone, I was diagnosed with ophiasis pattern alopecia in January and unfortunately it has been spreading quickly. I've been doing ste…

Started by JaneHair

2 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by JaneHair

Possible totalis?

I was diagnosed with Alopcia in April, and I have lost about 75% of the hear on my head since then, in the ophiasis pattern. I have recentl…

Started by Mama Burd

3 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Ruthie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service