All Discussions Tagged 'ointment' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

33 years of AA fixed with Tofacitinib but symptoms stopped my progress now need to source 2% ointment

Hello, I am new to this forum, but not new to Alopecia. Having suffered since 20 years old. I have not accepted my AA easily and have alway…

Started by Rob1969

0 Mar 1, 2022

Xeljanz Topical (Tofacitinib 2% Ointment) Online?

I was hit with almost all the side effects when I tried Xeljanz.  I lasted 4 months and had about 30% regrowth but had a fatty liver proble…

Started by Baldie

0 Jun 6, 2019

Cliníscalp

Hi guys,  Just wondering if anyone else has used Cliniscalp before?  It's a botanical thinning hair solution: step 1 and 2 are the shampoo…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 27, 2014

Betamethasone Dipropionate

I was just prescribed Betamethasone Dipropionate ointment. Does anyone know anything about this? Has anyone had any luck with the ointment?…

Started by Patricia Kay Penton

4 May 14, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service