All Discussions Tagged 'minoxidil' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Really struggling with androgenetic alopecia/female-pattern baldness. Here's my story; please help :(

I'm crying as I write this. I'm 24 and I'm losing my hair. And I'm sorry for the long post. Although doctors have told me that it's a waste…

Started by Badger

3 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Georges

Anyone tried MINOXIDIL 10%?

I'm 24, had hair loss for about 3 years, I used Minoxidil 5% for 2 years and recently have started the Minoxidil 10% from www.Alpixy.com, h…

Started by Ivanko

3 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by bibby

minoxidil in tablet form?

What are the benefits of taking minoxidil in tablet form?  I thought this medication had a topical effect only?  I have been researching wh…

Started by hairnthere

1 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Plf

Anyone have any results with Minoxidil for a female with male pattern thinning?

I don't know where to start! I'm thinning right in the front of my head. Major anxiety over this and I'm taking all the right vitamins and…

Started by Eli

2 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by hagster

Your alopecia key

Hi all, This is my first post, quick history of my experience with this blight... I am a 45 yo male, with no history of alopecia or any aut…

Started by Frequenttraveler

0 Apr 20, 2014

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service