All Discussions Tagged 'medication' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Medication-induced alopecia

Hello all. I am a bit scared here. I am 31 and was on some prescribed medication for a few weeks when my partner and i started noticing hai…

Started by hersheys123

10 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by hersheys123

Alopecia as a Prazosin side-effect

Has anyone experienced severe diffuse hair loss as a result of taking an alpha-blocker? It's a drug similar to beta blockers, usually presc…

Started by Scar93

4 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Scar93

Medications

I was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata in May of 2013 after finding my first bald patch hiding in the back of my head. Since I've lost all my…

Started by Hayley

1 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Aimee

Ciclosporine for AT?

Hi all - First off, I have only recently joined this group, and I'm already blown away by the supportive and caring community here. I've ha…

Started by MagPie

0 Oct 7, 2013

Dermatologist to women: Seek treatment and online support

IS YOUR HAIR TAKING A BREAK? Dermatologists can help women get to the root of hair loss BOSTON (July 29, 2009) – For many women, their ha…

Started by Alopecia World

1 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Lois

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service