All Discussions Tagged 'loss' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC alopecians!

Hello! I was wondering if any alopecians in NC would be interested in helping out with some fundraisers in July for BGDL and alopecia aware…

Started by Jen Lowe

0 Jun 15, 2010

Question About Losing More Hair

Hi everyone. I am thirteen years old and was just diagnosed with alopecia areata today. Before, I was noticing that when I am shampooing my…

Started by Leah Turlo

2 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Jacquie C

When to shave the rest of it off?

Hi All, So when I had my baby girl, my hair grew back. Wow- that was a wonderful surprise! And now, it is falling out again. I have been s…

Started by Courtney

7 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by N. Letourneau

Hair and weight loss?

Hello! My first round with alopecia areata happened while i'm in grad school, now, a few years later and out of the blue, I lost about 85%…

Started by Jen Lowe

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by kastababy

Studies don't support common treatments for patchy hair loss (press release)

by Randy Dotinga, Contributing Writer Health Behavior News Service IF CLUMPS OF YOUR HAIR start to fall out from a common form of baldness…

Started by rj, Co-founder

1 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by kastababy

How to cope with hair loss from day one

1. Love yourself unconditionally, with or without hair. 2. Consult a physician when you think your hair loss has become excessive or abnor…

Started by Alopecia World

0 Mar 7, 2008

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service