All Discussions Tagged 'loss' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 years with alopecia, looking back on my first post here

Hey everyone,  I just looked back on my first post here and guess what it said:  "Really struggling tonight, looking back at me before I l…

Started by Keshia

8 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Keshia

Food for thought: In your case, are hair and nails related? Does hair loss equal poor nail quality?

Ok, so maybe the guys can't relate, but maybe the gals can: Do you know that little feeling of satisfaction when all 10 of your nails are a…

Started by holyhairlossbatman!!

7 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by weightlossmethods2u

HELP! Eyebrow loss over many years - what is this?

I started to lose my eyebrows in a diffuse type of loss (from the nose and out) several years ago. They gradually get thinner over month/ y…

Started by inge

4 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Jeniferfleming10

When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

When should you tell a person that you're dating, married to, or interested in that you have alopecia? Or, to pose the question quite diffe…

Started by Alopecia World

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

How can I come out of the closet?

I been suffering from alopecia for years and bad as I want to pull my wig off and let my children see what my head really looks like withou…

Started by helen30

6 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Cindie

Body hair: Did it thin when your head hair did or did it stay the same?

I always had very thin head hair but a LOT of white body hair. My body hair is very thin now too but the head hair went first and the body…

Started by holyhairlossbatman!!

2 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by satyam

Need hair replacement and can't find it

Searching the web for prosthetic wigs is a challenge. I desperately need something new that looks like my old hair instead of giving me a s…

Started by Zimrie

7 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

Vellus hairs?

I've had alopecia areata for a year now, my patches are quite big and my hair fell out quite slowly.  Some hair is still falling out but no…

Started by buttons4me

0 Nov 21, 2014

*Updated 9-24-2014* Mothers Beware Fancy Nancy: Fanciest Doll in the Universe!

The new ending is published!  The publisher and Author just sent the new edition to my daughter.  I can't wait to check out a book store to…

Started by BaldisBeautiful

32 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Sydnie Hyde and Mom Zelda

I am losing my hair and I am desperate about it

I also have acne , and i have some extra pounds , and abusive family and lots of bullying in high school, now on top of it my hair is leavi…

Started by Fabiola

4 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Rebeccalynn Morris

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service