All Discussions Tagged 'loss' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A ray of hope for alopecia areata patients

This from the Royal Pharmaceutical Society's Pharmaceutical Journal, May 10, 2016: "There are no clinically proven treatments. However, thi…

Started by rj, Co-founder

11 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Phillip Manning

How coconut oil help for hair loss?

Can any one able to explain how a coconut oil help hair loss? 

Started by coconutoilsdotcom

8 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by Mukul Kumar

Androgenetic alopecia

Hi everyone, For my MSc in Psychology, I am exploring the lived experiences of women with androgenetic alopecia (or female pattern hair lo…

Started by Millie

0 Jun 15, 2019

Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged?

I don't know why I start losing my hair. My hair get damaged at the edges. Hair line is receding. I am taking too much stress for it and I…

Started by Maira Rafiq

1 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by iRestore India

Why does my hair go thinner every day and getting damaged as well?

I was taking too much due to some personal issue and due to this i was not taking proper diet and due to stress and insufficient diet my ha…

Started by Maira Rafiq

0 Jan 30, 2019

Has anyone tried a drug called Methotrexate for alopecia and folic acid as well and had a good amount of hair growth with it?

I just took my first dose of Methotrexate yesterday and didn't feel any pain or side effects with it so far. I am on 15mg dose and take it…

Started by blondfrog

24 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Kertel

NAAF's response to mice study (press release)

National Alopecia Areata Foundation Response to Mice Study Released: 2/23/2011 3:50 PM EST Source: National Alopecia Areata Foundation Com…

Started by rj, Co-founder

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by kevindavidson

Is scalp micropigmentation worth the price?

I  used to think I was willing to pay anything to fix my thinning  hair... I have androgenetic alopecia and have diffuse thinning around th…

Started by lola_attaque

1 May 26, 2018
Reply by mastros

Buying a hair prosthesis was based on my own self-deception and rationalization

I'm not saying my hairpiece (with a silicone base) is not beautiful. I would not want to defame the people who sell hairpieces with a silic…

Started by Zimrie

3 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

Alopecia, bald patches

Hello my name is Izabela im 23 years old and Iv realised couple bald patches on my scalp about 2 months ago .. when I realised one of my pa…

Started by Izabela

0 Aug 17, 2017

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service