All Discussions Tagged 'health' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alopecia Areata and Other Health Problems

Hi all, I'm 48 and about six weeks ago discovered a whack (and by this I mean four inches!) of missing hair at the back of my head. Basical…

Started by Camryn

0 Mar 3, 2017

Alopecia and depression - new research: Inflammation-induced depression

I came across this following article, published by Floor van Heesch, PhD at the Utrecht University in the Netherlands. It doesn't handle Al…

Started by Maudy NL

0 Feb 17, 2014

Causes of alopecia? Dr is no help :( I'm confused

Hi I'm new here and just recently became fully bald For the last 3 months! I became de welt depressed But finally went to drs 2 weeks ago!…

Started by Gina

4 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Brenda

My treatment of cortisone shots

So I want to share my story with you. I was diagnose with alopecia last February. I dont know what caused it. I always had a long thick hai…

Started by Laura

10 May 8, 2010
Reply by Laura

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service