All Discussions Tagged 'head' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vent time - just let it out.

I'll start off first... This is coming from someone who has AU only for 9 months - everything happened so fast and i'm still in work in pr…

Started by Denise

24 Jan 24
Reply by TurboK

Market research project - Describe the ideal CHP (Cranial Head Prosthesis) boutique (Part I)

Good afternoon Alopecia World! I am currently in the process of completing my MBA with a focus in Technology Management, and this semester…

Started by kastababy

7 Sep 29, 2021
Reply by ArcheBland

HELP!!! I want to join the Navy or Airforce!

Hello beautiful people.  I am 20 years old and have suffered with alopecia since I was around 6 or 7. It started as alopecia areata and soo…

Started by Hannah

2 May 29, 2019
Reply by Zara Brown

My new "BIOLON" wig

My new "biolon" wig. The style is called "Radiance". It's very silky feeling. The colour is beautiful with just enough variation. The cap i…

Started by steffturner

9 May 22, 2017
Reply by Stacie

Shaving my head

Hey all. My name is Hannah and I've had alopecia since I was around 5 or 6. It's spotty all over my body, from head to toe. I had graduated…

Started by Hannah

10 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Maris

Mentally preparing for the fact that I may have to shave my head someday

Hi everyone, So I currently have 3 bald spots, 2 of which I can hide under a headband, but one of the them is on the back of my head which…

Started by femmejuice

10 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Franchesca Bass

Products for frequent shavers

Hi, I'm 18, I have AA, and after four years of wearing a wig, I'm finally going without. Bald pride! Anyways, as I want to maintain a total…

Started by Double

24 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by momoftwoboys

New to AA and tender headed!

Hey everyone, I am so new to Alopecia. I was diagnosed with AA last week and I am noticing that if I try to pull what's left of my hair up…

Started by Leesha

10 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by dmf

Bald woman featured today on Style.com

Started by Liz

0 Aug 21, 2011

Shave head for charity?

So watching my hair fall out everyday is getting more and more depressing. My head itches like CRAZY and my crown is pretty much bald. Im a…

Started by Tamara

5 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Tamara

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service