All Discussions Tagged 'funny' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have no eyebrows, duh (lol)

My husband (a man I've been with for over 4 years) and I were getting ready for his son's school concert. We crossed bathroom paths-him sha…

Started by Miss Erica

12 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

We can all cry together, but I'd rather laugh. Does anyone else want to share a funny story? On Father's Day I was in the pool with my darl…

Started by holyhairlossbatman!!

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

Do you and your partner ever joke about your alopecia?

Yesterday, while sitting in church and "listening" to the sermon, I leaned over and whispered in Cheryl's ear. "Hey, I just noticed someth…

Started by rj, Co-founder

22 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Jordan Dalton

Hair Color: BLD

What hair color does it say on your license? (for those with Totalis) When I turned 16, I tried to get the lady at the DMV to type in N/A…

Started by Josh Richards

9 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Sarah

What's your funniest "mishap" with your wig or scarf

Do you have funny stories of mishaps with your wig or scarf. I'm sure we've all had them. I have many sad stories but now looking back some…

Started by Julie

7 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Frank

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service