All Discussions Tagged 'front' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Lace front Human hair wigs

This question has probably been asked a ton. I currently wear a freedom wig but I can't pull it back off my face because of the hairline. I…

Started by reesespieces5678

9 Jul 22, 2023
Reply by Deojan

Human hair wig donations

Hi, i have a friend who runs a salon and makes human hair wigs. She has three she wants to donate but would also like some publicity for he…

Started by Nazy Curtis

3 Sep 13, 2022
Reply by AsumaKoruko

New to Alopecia? Gettin' wiggy with it!

Since this site provides support and guidance to both veterans and those new to alopecia, I thought I would post some information I have le…

Started by Proud Dad

3 Jun 7, 2019
Reply by hagster

Looking for advice on a first wig, tips for care, where to look, etc.

Okay, so I have been living with Alopecia Areata for quite some time now (roughly 4 years) and it has recently gotten to the point where th…

Started by Kimi

17 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by Express Wig Braids

HH wigs online - help

Hi everyone! :) I've been wearing syntetic wigs for a while now. However, I want to switch to human hair now because I could style it more…

Started by Kate Bennet

34 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

Dying a full lace wig

Hi, I have always wanted red hair(see pictures), however I can't seem to find a full lace wig in the correct color. If I were to get a blon…

Started by Doll

2 May 17, 2016
Reply by Crazy Horse

looking for good lace front, thin skin perimeter wig

Hi everyone. I've been wearing the same brand of lace front, thin skin perimeter, monofilament top wig for 10 years. I like the style but I…

Started by ariel

0 May 3, 2013

Any styles with no bangs?

I am not a "bang" sort of person. Most of my life I have not had bangs. It seems like 99.9% of the wigs and bangs. The other .01% look as i…

Started by Nants the Rebellion Dog

7 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Kara

Lace wigs for summer?

So summer is approaching quickly. currently i were extensions and faux bangs but they can be a little hot in the summer weather, so i was t…

Started by Doll

2 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Natalie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service