All Discussions Tagged 'friends' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help with college!

Hey everybody, I need some advice! I'm going to be a freshman in college in the fall and I'm about to ditch wearing wigs (which I've been w…

Started by nonbinaryweirdo

6 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Amanda

Alopecians in Maryland

Anyone with alopecia that lives near or in Maryland? I desperately want to meet my...own kind.

Started by Danielle Pace

17 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Scalp Allure

Hair falling out again and Trichology Advice

Hello everyone,  Well, with a heart wrenching sadness I have to say that my hair has started to fall out again after a good period of 'remi…

Started by Steve

0 Aug 21, 2018

Introduction. looking for other women to talk to about alopecia.

Hey everyone. I'm 28, and my hair loss began with just my eyelashes in November of 2014. Doctors didn't think anything of it because I didn…

Started by Mandapanda

4 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Mandapanda

I am not my hair - I am the soul that lives within

I posted this on Facebook the other day and was encouraged to post it here, as well. It's basically my alopecia "coming out" post. Most of…

Started by Suzanne

2 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Suzanne

Freedom wig, synthetic, shawl, lace wigs etc, help!

Hi guys, I have a big problem. Since I was a little kid I had AU, and therefor had it my entire childhood. I't feels strange to say, but tr…

Started by Josephine Bihl

5 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jon Turner

ALLENTOWN, PA MEMBERS?

I've been trying for some time to locate anyone in Allentown, PA (women especially) who are willing to be supportive friends for each other…

Started by Nancy King

5 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by tim kay

Called out again....

So... I might be more of one of the "anxioius" alopecians out there... But I really have come to dislike meeting new people because 50% of…

Started by Rachel H.

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

Coping with Transitions

Hi everyone! Before I ask my question(s), I just want to thank everyone who's welcomed me to the site already. I've only been a member for…

Started by Katie

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Amy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service