All Discussions Tagged 'for' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Human hair wig donations

Hi, i have a friend who runs a salon and makes human hair wigs. She has three she wants to donate but would also like some publicity for he…

Started by Nazy Curtis

3 Sep 13, 2022
Reply by AsumaKoruko

Best Shampoos and Conditioners for Human Hair wigs

I have heard amazing things about Olaplex. I understand that many of the Olaplex products can only be purchased if you have a Beauty Licens…

Started by Alo-mom

3 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Mohit Singh

Monat

I have had AA since I was 18. You can read my whole story here I was walking my daughter to school one day and I ran into a friend who told…

Started by Amy loves Lulu

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by Amy loves Lulu

Alternative for Hair Club

Ok friends. I don't normally post anything but I am really looking for some help. My daughter is 17 and has had alopecia areata since she i…

Started by Lisa Santoro

0 Feb 9, 2016

MTOR Activation = TH17 activation and suppression of Treg cells and FoxP3 = autoimmunity

interesting video....I've been taking NAC for three months now and there has been hair growth...so suppress MTOR and suppress TH17 and u…

Started by Mike Staffieri RHN

1 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Hopeful1

Styling cream for synthetic wigs?

Hi everyone! First I just want to say how help and kind I have found the people here to be. Just found this blog recently and it really hel…

Started by Shell

0 Jun 26, 2015

Need hair replacement and can't find it

Searching the web for prosthetic wigs is a challenge. I desperately need something new that looks like my old hair instead of giving me a s…

Started by Zimrie

7 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

Alopecia universalis reversed with RA drug

Has anyone tried this? http://capitalismisfreedom.com/yale-scientists-use-something-completely-surprising-to-successfully-regrow-completely

Started by Mike Staffieri RHN

0 Jun 20, 2014

An alternative solution for men...

Hey everyone, I just wanted make then men on this forum aware of an alternative solution for this condition. As you can see in my pictures…

Started by danny

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ricardo

What treatments are available for children with Alopecia?

It seems like there is nothing out there for kids with Alopecia, what can I do to help my daughter? Does anyone know of any good doctors th…

Started by BabyGirl

18 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Batra

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service