All Discussions Tagged 'eyelashes' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Convenient makeup products you wish existed?

What are some makeup or general products you wish existed that would be amazing for alopecia? for me it’s a 3 in 1 eyebrow product  so that…

Started by Sxra

10 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

Long-lasting lash glue? (for days)

Hi! I read on a blog that there was a lash glue that would last for like a week, but it was an old post and the product I found has a diffe…

Started by abatract

6 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Bill_Andrews

has anyone tried Lumigan to regrow eyelashes?

Ive been thinking about asking my dermatologist for a prescription for lumigan...has anyone else been prescribed this for the sole purpose…

Started by Kayla DeMarini

52 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

Magnetic

Hello, Does anyone have any experience with Magnetic Lashes & Magnetic eyeliner kits? I've lost both my eyelashes & eyebrows again.…

Started by Trixie

10 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by Ellen

LashBoost?

Has anyone who has lost their eyelashes tried LashBoost from Rodan+Fields?  My daughter (9 years old) has AU and lost her eyelashes when sh…

Started by BaldisBeautiful

4 Sep 29, 2019
Reply by Chandra Buzzanca

Eyelashes regrowing very thin?

I had a bout of alopecia on a part of my eyelashes and it's recently regrowing back. However, the strands of hair regrowing are not as thic…

Started by femmejuice

4 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by CET1993

Are my eyelashes doomed?

I got my first AA spot in Feb of '16 and the second in the Fall of '16.  I had tons of wavy hair, so it wasn't a big deal to me until the e…

Started by eleven11

0 Jul 11, 2017

HELP! Eyebrow loss over many years - what is this?

I started to lose my eyebrows in a diffuse type of loss (from the nose and out) several years ago. They gradually get thinner over month/ y…

Started by inge

4 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Jeniferfleming10

How quickly do eyelashes fall out?

I noticed today that half of my eyelashes on the top left lid are gone...it really shocked me because I swear that I still had all my eyela…

Started by femmejuice

4 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by kitkat

I'm getting married! How can I do the hair?

Hi everyone! I'm getting married this summer, and thinking about what I should do with my "hair".  Making a bridal hair style can be a bit…

Started by carolina

7 May 1, 2014
Reply by hopeforalopecia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service