All Discussions Tagged 'diet' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Started by Thiscrazyjourney

1 Jan 8, 2023
Reply by Joanne

Fasting and Whole Food Plant Based Diet Gluten-free-

I am whole food plant based and gluten-free SOS. I still do a little oil….. since Jan 2022. Gluten-free and 30plus grams of fiber per day s…

Started by kimk

0 Aug 16, 2022

Inactive Alopecia?

Hey everyone, Im new on this site, and im happy to be here and read lots of your posts. My Alopecia started back in Feb 2020. First only a…

Started by andiace

0 Mar 22, 2021

Diet

Did you change your diet after you found out you had alopecia? What do you eat/drink or don't drink or eat? With this topic I am trying to…

Started by Natascha

13 Mar 28, 2019
Reply by Amelias

New and terrified- any advise on AIP diet?

Hey,  I found a spot 4 months ago. About the size of a coin- flash forward to now, that things massive on the back of my head. I 've got a…

Started by elmohalloumi

12 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by mtran2000

Diet vs Drugs

Hi everyone. I've been on this site for a while but never posted, but I figured I would share my experience just in case it helps anyone! I…

Started by casey

0 Oct 16, 2017

Experience with therapeutic fasting?

It seems that some members have adopted anti-inflammatory diets, including Fuhrman's whole plant foods/nutrarian diet. But has anyone under…

Started by julie

0 Feb 19, 2015

Diet/food allergies

Hey everyone, This past winter I tried a gluten free diet(though i wasn't too strict with it; I would occasionally cave in and have a coupl…

Started by Tom S.

6 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Erica

Your alopecia key

Hi all, This is my first post, quick history of my experience with this blight... I am a 45 yo male, with no history of alopecia or any aut…

Started by Frequenttraveler

0 Apr 20, 2014

Progress?

Hello all! I just wanted to give an update on my current situation and ask for some advice. As for my background info, I was AA for about…

Started by Jen Lowe

21 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by MichMich

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service