All Discussions Tagged 'dating' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

eyebrows & sex

Hi all, I need some advice from fellow alopecians. I know there's a lot of threads on here already about sex & alopecia, but my problem…

Started by Sarah

23 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Paulina

teenage dating with aa

it's complicated

Started by kay kay

7 Aug 22, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

Do any of you other guys have trouble getting likes on dating sites?

I tried dating sites and i rarely get likes when I do its usually from unattractive girls and the ones who are attractive I message them an…

Started by blondfrog

5 Aug 9, 2021
Reply by Stefany

Online dating

Do any alopecians here online date? I'm thinking of doing it, but as a woman who wears a wig, I am not sure how to broach the topic with po…

Started by femmejuice

12 Oct 16, 2019
Reply by emillnoore

Online dating - Just a reminder and just my opinion

In this day and age it is never a bad idea to be ‘too careful’. This site is a support site for those of us who are experiencing hair loss…

Started by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

24 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

Telling boyfriend about my Alopecia

Hello! My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 7 months now and I am still struggling with telling him about my alopecia (I know,…

Started by kvv

3 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Bonnie Piper

The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

For those of you who are dating and don’t know how to broach the subject of your alopecia with a new person, this is my best advice: You te…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

Alopecia and sexual orientation

What role has your sexual orientation played in your experience of alopecia? Not just from an anatomical or medical standpoint, but more so…

Started by rj, Co-founder

21 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Leslie

When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

When should you tell a person that you're dating, married to, or interested in that you have alopecia? Or, to pose the question quite diffe…

Started by Alopecia World

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

23 years with Alopecia Universalis

Hello. My name is Aaron and i'm fairly new to this site. I made an account last year, yet this is the first time I've logged on since. I sp…

Started by aaron

5 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by ossy201

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service