All Discussions Tagged 'confidence' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

23 years with Alopecia Universalis

Hello. My name is Aaron and i'm fairly new to this site. I made an account last year, yet this is the first time I've logged on since. I sp…

Started by aaron

5 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by ossy201

I am not my hair - I am the soul that lives within

I posted this on Facebook the other day and was encouraged to post it here, as well. It's basically my alopecia "coming out" post. Most of…

Started by Suzanne

2 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Suzanne

Relationships

When starting a new relationship, what would be the best way of letting the other person know that I wear a wig because of my suffering fro…

Started by James

2 May 20, 2012
Reply by Butterfly*

Long-term baldies and relationships

I just had a thought that maybe those of us who have been bald for DECADES, particularly during the teen, college years and twenties, may h…

Started by Tallgirl

14 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by eugene shiling

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service