All Discussions Tagged 'areata' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Started by Thiscrazyjourney

1 Jan 8, 2023
Reply by Joanne

My experience with Ruxolitinib

I'm 39 and have had patches of AA since 12. I've been able to manage it pretty well with topical clobetasol throughout my life until recent…

Started by Jade

6 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Anyone Tried this Products for Alopecia?

Hello, i was browsing Amazon for products that helps in Alopecia. I found these two which have good reviews. https://www.amazon.com/HAIRME

Started by Lavonne Sandberg

3 Feb 15, 2022
Reply by Viffleros

"Shreya's Very Own Style" - a children's book about alopecia

I'm so excited to share that after two years of work, my debut children's book, "Shreya's Very Own Style" is now available for pre-order!…

Started by Suhani Parikh

4 Jul 27, 2020
Reply by Suhani Parikh

Alopecia caused by mercury poisoning from vaccines and amalgam fillings

I have been reading a lot about vaccines the last few days and it just dawned on me that the mercury that is used as a preservative in many…

Started by Ann-Charlotte Stewart

10 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Jophan

alopecia areata and alexithymia

Hello all, I was a bit surprised to see no discussion at all of alexithymia on this forum – that is, the inability to feel or process emoti…

Started by Michael Green

0 Jul 4, 2019

Eyelashes regrowing very thin?

I had a bout of alopecia on a part of my eyelashes and it's recently regrowing back. However, the strands of hair regrowing are not as thic…

Started by femmejuice

4 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by CET1993

Prednisone, Methotrexate, Xeljanz for alopecia areata

Hi- I have had alopecia areata for about 7 years now. I have been on methotrexate for about 2 months now while awaiting insurance approval…

Started by alopeciagal12345

0 Apr 15, 2018

Trying Everything at Once

I had my first appointment with the dermatologist today. He confirmed my GP's diagnosis of alopecia areata and told me these are difficult…

Started by Camryn

10 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Camryn

Alopecia areata worsening after prednisone

I was diagnosed with alopecia areata a long time ago. Went through a flare up over the summer and was put on prednisone. After 25 years of…

Started by Halewhy

28 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by early 20's

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service