All Discussions Tagged 'and' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wig migraine

Hi. Do any of you get migraines when you wear a new wig? I was so sick recently. . .headache. . .led to nausea. . .anyone get these symptom…

Started by youarebeautiful

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Best Shampoos and Conditioners for Human Hair wigs

I have heard amazing things about Olaplex. I understand that many of the Olaplex products can only be purchased if you have a Beauty Licens…

Started by Alo-mom

3 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Mohit Singh

Looking for this article

Can anyone get a copy of this article?  I suffer from this and it is new research. Ultraviolet filters in hair-care products: a possible l…

Started by Ping Pong

2 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Ping Pong

Breast implants and alopecia and other autoimmune disorders

I wonder how many women out there who have alopecia areata have developed it since having breast implants? Check out this information: http…

Started by LeslieAnn Butler

4 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

Styling cream for synthetic wigs?

Hi everyone! First I just want to say how help and kind I have found the people here to be. Just found this blog recently and it really hel…

Started by Shell

0 Jun 26, 2015

Alopecia and depression - new research: Inflammation-induced depression

I came across this following article, published by Floor van Heesch, PhD at the Utrecht University in the Netherlands. It doesn't handle Al…

Started by Maudy NL

0 Feb 17, 2014

The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

Hey Sisters! We need to take a survey. A few of our sisters are feeling men are not attracted to bald women. I'm asking all bald women who…

Started by Angie

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

Alopecia Awareness on Radio Show

Hello everyone!  I host a weekly radio show...Ask the Hair & Scalp Doctor...Weds from 11am cst to 12 noon (usually) sometimes I feature…

Started by Dr. Linda Amerson

0 May 10, 2013

Recently Diagnosed with Alopecoa Areata But Anxious About Treatment

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site but it's a real pleasure to be on this site and I'm glad to be around people with similar circumstances.…

Started by zedwid300

2 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

Rogaine + Itch/ Burning = Hair loss (Good bye Rogaine!)

Rogaine 5% made my scalp itch and burn really bad. In less then a week my hair started to shed again. What is your experience with rogaine?…

Started by Angie

7 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by bibby

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service