All Discussions Tagged 'alopecia' (188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wedding stress promoting loss

Well, my boyfriend of almost seven years asked me to marry him!!!! Unfortunately, it didn't take long for the wedding stress to set in. We…

Started by LC

10 10 hours ago
Reply by AlexLee

Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

I have received a lot of interest from others on here in my involvement with the Xeljanz trials at Yale. I thought it would be nice for ev…

Started by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

8232 23 hours ago
Reply by singh

My 6yo son is being bullied in school for being "bald"

My son, Ben has been diagnosed with alopecia since he was 6 months old. Initially, it was Alopecia areata. At the age 1 1/2 yo, 100% of his…

Started by MOMofa6yo_AT

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Wade

Alopecia caused by mercury poisoning from vaccines and amalgam fillings

I have been reading a lot about vaccines the last few days and it just dawned on me that the mercury that is used as a preservative in many…

Started by Ann-Charlotte Stewart

10 on Sunday
Reply by Jophan

Spicy food and alopecia

I know that it might sound silly, but i had been told before that the there is a correlation between eating spicy food and alopecia. In my…

Started by Cristian

8 Jul 7
Reply by Olman Grand

alopecia areata and alexithymia

Hello all, I was a bit surprised to see no discussion at all of alexithymia on this forum – that is, the inability to feel or process emoti…

Started by Michael Green

0 Jul 4

Hair Loss

These are the common causes for hair loss according to my studies. Do you all agree on these? Is there any more? 1. Heredity or in medical…

Started by Alan Low Ching Loon

6 Jun 25
Reply by Eileen Evans

Androgenetic alopecia

Hi everyone, For my MSc in Psychology, I am exploring the lived experiences of women with androgenetic alopecia (or female pattern hair lo…

Started by Millie

0 Jun 15

Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

Hey, I'm based in Ireland and am hoping to order tofacitinib from overseas soon, as the price is horrendous here. However, I'm wondering ho…

Started by hellopeesha

31 Jun 2
Reply by bibby

Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

Good day  I am suicidal, for real.  I lost my periods 2 years ago and same time I have started to lose hair.r  Right now I left with 1/6th…

Started by Sad_Rapunzel

27 May 23
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2019   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service