All Discussions Tagged 'alopecia' (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I want info and general advice

Hello, I've heard there is a lady with a program called Alopecia Angel, and it seems to have legit reviews. But, i'd like to hear from any…

Started by Nany Queen

4 Jan 9
Reply by Apple

Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

I have received a lot of interest from others on here in my involvement with the Xeljanz trials at Yale. I thought it would be nice for ev…

Started by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

I'm writing a book and need your help!

I've been writing a short, light chick-lit/romance novel book (think Meg Cabot or Sophie Kinsella) where the main female character has andr…

Started by Jenny

37 May 8, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

OLUMIANT Alopecia Community Watch – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

We have been hearing A LOT about the new FDA Approved Lilly and Incyte's OLUMIANT® (baricitinib) drug. We would like to start a discussion…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

17 Feb 6, 2023
Reply by cgreens

What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

Malinda's discussion titled "Spiritual Growth in Hair Loss" got me to thinking about how hair loss is depicted in the sacred texts of diffe…

Started by rj, Co-founder

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

Started by Thiscrazyjourney

1 Jan 8, 2023
Reply by Joanne

Alopecia sufferer rubbed onion on scalp in bid for hair growth - Crazy or try anything once?

"A woman who lost her hair to alopecia and rubbed onion on it to try and grow it back reveals she's finally embraced her condition. Nikita…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

5 Dec 7, 2022
Reply by MD

My experience with Ruxolitinib

I'm 39 and have had patches of AA since 12. I've been able to manage it pretty well with topical clobetasol throughout my life until recent…

Started by Jade

6 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Is This "The Cure" We've All Been Waiting For?

The Key to Locks: Columbia Team’s Breakthrough Led to Hair Loss Treatment By Alan Dove For over a decade, Columbia geneticist Angela Christ…

Started by Alopecia World

6 Oct 22, 2022
Reply by FFAKari

Olivia Rusk's music video for alopecia awareness

Eleven year old Olivia Rusk is producing and starring in a music video about alopecia awareness and bullying. It will feature the original…

Started by Alopecia World

3 May 5, 2022
Reply by Barbarra BBonney

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service