All Discussions Tagged 'alopecia' (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

I have received a lot of interest from others on here in my involvement with the Xeljanz trials at Yale. I thought it would be nice for ev…

Started by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

6119 12 minutes ago
Reply by Newjack

Xeljanz: Price/Insurance concerns? Call Xelsource at 1-855 493-5526

Hi, it's Valeri,(Xeljanzmiracle). After reading over 1000 replies on ADML's post, the main concern for those wanting to try Xeljanz seems t…

Started by Xeljanzmiracle

28 Feb 12
Reply by Newjack

Turn Xeljanz from a pill form to a topical cream

Does anyone know of a dermatologists in NY that can turn Xeljanz in the pill form to a topical cream?

Started by Giusep

16 Jan 16
Reply by Hope4mySON

Teen With Alopecia Had Her Mom Paint Her Bald Head For Her Senior Photo Shoot

"Madisyn Babcock was diagnosed with alopecia areata earlier this year and soon after, her hair began falling out. Alopecia areata is an au…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

19 Jan 15
Reply by Ricky Martin

What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

Malinda's discussion titled "Spiritual Growth in Hair Loss" got me to thinking about how hair loss is depicted in the sacred texts of diffe…

Started by rj, Co-founder

26 Jan 15
Reply by biosh1000

When Should I Tell Her?

Hi Everyone. So long story short, i am a 19 year old in my second year at college and at the start of school developed aggressive Alopecia…

Started by ac

5 Jan 11
Reply by Eliz

Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

Dr. Phil McGraw, perhaps the most well-known mental health professional in the world, is the host of the #1 daytime talk show Dr. Phil. Pre…

Started by Alopecia World

34 Jan 5
Reply by Lisa

I'm writing a book and need your help!

I've been writing a short, light chick-lit/romance novel book (think Meg Cabot or Sophie Kinsella) where the main female character has andr…

Started by Jenny

33 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by peteanders

Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

Hello, everyone, my name is Jorge am currently 31 years old Portuguese guy living in Melbourne Australia.  I have alopecia universalis sinc…

Started by Photolic

60 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve_C86

The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

For those of you who are dating and don’t know how to broach the subject of your alopecia with a new person, this is my best advice: You te…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

51 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service