All Discussions Tagged 'alopecia' (189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

I have received a lot of interest from others on here in my involvement with the Xeljanz trials at Yale. I thought it would be nice for ev…

Started by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

8482 6 hours ago
Reply by nb3689

Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

Hey, I'm based in Ireland and am hoping to order tofacitinib from overseas soon, as the price is horrendous here. However, I'm wondering ho…

Started by hellopeesha

38 Sep 13
Reply by magmck

Really struggling with androgenetic alopecia/female-pattern baldness. Here's my story; please help :(

I'm crying as I write this. I'm 24 and I'm losing my hair. And I'm sorry for the long post. Although doctors have told me that it's a waste…

Started by Badger

3 Sep 3
Reply by Georges

A ray of hope for alopecia areata patients

This from the Royal Pharmaceutical Society's Pharmaceutical Journal, May 10, 2016: "There are no clinically proven treatments. However, thi…

Started by rj, Co-founder

11 Aug 26
Reply by Phillip Manning

My 6yo son is being bullied in school for being "bald"

My son, Ben has been diagnosed with alopecia since he was 6 months old. Initially, it was Alopecia areata. At the age 1 1/2 yo, 100% of his…

Started by MOMofa6yo_AT

13 Aug 14
Reply by John32

Hair Loss

These are the common causes for hair loss according to my studies. Do you all agree on these? Is there any more? 1. Heredity or in medical…

Started by Alan Low Ching Loon

7 Jul 29
Reply by Mukul Kumar

Wedding stress promoting loss

Well, my boyfriend of almost seven years asked me to marry him!!!! Unfortunately, it didn't take long for the wedding stress to set in. We…

Started by LC

10 Jul 17
Reply by AlexLee

Alopecia caused by mercury poisoning from vaccines and amalgam fillings

I have been reading a lot about vaccines the last few days and it just dawned on me that the mercury that is used as a preservative in many…

Started by Ann-Charlotte Stewart

10 Jul 14
Reply by Jophan

Spicy food and alopecia

I know that it might sound silly, but i had been told before that the there is a correlation between eating spicy food and alopecia. In my…

Started by Cristian

8 Jul 7
Reply by Olman Grand

alopecia areata and alexithymia

Hello all, I was a bit surprised to see no discussion at all of alexithymia on this forum – that is, the inability to feel or process emoti…

Started by Michael Green

0 Jul 4

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2019   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service