All Discussions Tagged 'Xeljanz' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

Hi Everyone-- I decided to start a new discussion group for those of us who are taking, have taken, or are thinking about trying Xeljanz.…

Started by Susan McAdams

90 Mar 8
Reply by Suzie

Finding a Dr who will prescribe Xeljanz for AA (DC area)

Hi, I am wondering if any of you have found a dr. In the DC metro area (dermatologist or other) who has been willing to prescribe Xeljanz f…

Started by gatesm

3 Mar 7
Reply by thehairartist

Xeljanz: Price/Insurance concerns? Call Xelsource at 1-855 493-5526

Hi, it's Valeri,(Xeljanzmiracle). After reading over 1000 replies on ADML's post, the main concern for those wanting to try Xeljanz seems t…

Started by Xeljanzmiracle

28 Feb 12
Reply by Newjack

XELJANZERS! How Many of Us on Xeljanz Now? Where Are You Located?

Yesterday in a Costco parking lot I met my first fellow Xeljanzer (my made-up term) IN PERSON! I saw this pretty bald girl, ran up to her a…

30 Jan 29
Reply by LauraL

Xeljanz in Mexico? Where can we buy it? How Much per Month?

I read awhile back that someone on here has gone to Mexico and purchased Xeljanz, but don't remember who? Can you tell us where in Mexico y…

24 Jan 10
Reply by Delia1685

My Experience With 11mg Xeljanz XR

I wanted to share my experience with Xeljanz XR. I began taking Xeljanz in July of last year. I had one silver dollar sized patch of hair o…

Started by EStrong

0 Jan 3

Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

Anyone try methotrexate at the same time as xeljanz? Starting xeljanz end of Jan and planning on staying on methotrexate

Started by Kdh

8 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Sad1995

Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

Hi Friends-- I want to thank so many for following my discussion link, "My Stanford trial experience, Part 2 (Xeljanz)" throughout the bul…

Started by Susan McAdams

189 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Patchesforlife

AlopeciaU 50 years, new member, Eyebrow/Lashes grewback Steriod, Question: Tofacitinib Cream

Hello all, have had Alopecia Universalis since childhood, bald, no eyelashes/eyebrows/beard now a man in his 60s. Tofacititnib: I have 490…

Started by 55yearsAU

0 Oct 8, 2017

Questions for people taking Xeljanz

Hello everyone, I've had AA for about 15 years and for the last couple of years it developed into AU. I've lost about 45% of my hair and I…

Started by Ahmed

6 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Kris

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World. It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service