All Discussions Tagged 'Xeljanz' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Xeljanz in Mexico? Where can we buy it? How Much per Month?

I read awhile back that someone on here has gone to Mexico and purchased Xeljanz, but don't remember who? Can you tell us where in Mexico y…

Started by Xeljanzmiracle

31 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by LaurenAprilw

Instagram Xeljanz results...is this someone on here??

Came across this account on Instagram documenting someone's progress on Xeljanz. As of today they have been on it for seven weeks and is ha…

Started by JHen

24 May 12, 2022
Reply by Bafarett

Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

Hey guys! I cured my AU with generic Xeljanz in a short span and I was fine for few months. Later I started lowering my dosage and now my h…

Started by San

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

33 years of AA fixed with Tofacitinib but symptoms stopped my progress now need to source 2% ointment

Hello, I am new to this forum, but not new to Alopecia. Having suffered since 20 years old. I have not accepted my AA easily and have alway…

Started by Rob1969

0 Mar 1, 2022

Anyone in Canada get their Tofacitinib covered by insurance??

I live in Canada  and I am just wondering if anyone was able to get their insurance company to cover the cost of the medication and if so,…

Started by Fingers_Crossed

5 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

Tofajak tablets ?

Hello, i have a question that maybe someone can help with. I have been offered some Tofajak tablets manufactured by Cipla and sold by LetsM…

Started by babashanti

1 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by Alo-mom

When Will XELJANZ Be Approved?!

Hey! Does anyone have any idea when Xeljanz will be FDA approved for Alopecia Areata? Thx in advance! 

Started by ken123

2 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by ken123

Ordering from Bangladesh

Hi myself have had AU for over 10 years . And my daughter now has AA. I’ve seen many people talking about ordering from Bangladesh/ Beacon…

Started by Hollyann70

2 Mar 16, 2020
Reply by Hollyann70

Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

Anyone try methotrexate at the same time as xeljanz? Starting xeljanz end of Jan and planning on staying on methotrexate

Started by Kdh

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

Xejanz MA/RI

Hello! I received a prescription for xejanz which became denied by insurance, which I expected. Is anyone in the MA / RI area that knows an…

Started by Dave

4 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Nat

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service