All Discussions Tagged 'Wigs' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Everyone has an opinion!

I feel like everyone has an opinion more so those who do not have Alopecia, one person told me "I don't like you with wigs it doesn't look…

Started by BarbaraK

19 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Grace

Opinions on this wig pls

My daughter is 7 and and she finally decided she wants a wig. This is one being proposed by the local shop. But I think it looks too wiggy,…

Started by Fidgety

23 May 27, 2014
Reply by Vanessa

Just ordered a Gripper Follea Wig - anyone else wear one?

Hi. I have just ordered a gripper wig from a salon in Boston I had never been to before.  I have never had one of these types of wigs befor…

Started by TryingToCope

16 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

Gabi's Wigs prices? For those who purchased a wig from that shop?

I will be visiting Gabi's Wigs soon for a consultation but I'm pretty desperate to know an average price for a human hair wig (preferably c…

Started by Lilac

2 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Lilac

Favourite hair care products

Hi all, I just wanted to post a discussion on favourite hair products that I and many of my clients and alopecian friends have found to be…

Started by Jennifer Krahn

11 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Stella

Wigs in the Seattle area

Does anyone know a place in the Seattle area that makes and styles quality wigs? I would like one that I can wear in a ponytail and most of…

Started by Alaina

0 Jul 26, 2012

Wig search, could you help me?

I'm looking for wigs online at a really good price, For awhile there I was doing really well, no bald spots what so ever. But recently, for…

Started by Kayla

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service