All Discussions Tagged 'Wigs' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wearing a scarf to business meetings

My alopecia is fairly new. I discovered my patches in late October. I can still hide it fairly well, but that is changing on a daily basis.…

Started by Rose

9 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Johny Jons

Best Shampoos and Conditioners for Human Hair wigs

I have heard amazing things about Olaplex. I understand that many of the Olaplex products can only be purchased if you have a Beauty Licens…

Started by Alo-mom

3 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Mohit Singh

This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

Hi all, Does anyone else find the world of wigs to be overwhelmingly ridiculous and a complete mystery? And can anyone offer some words of…

Started by Dani

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

New homes for old wigs

Hi there I dont post on here a lot but I want to throw this out there. I buy approx 3 full lace human hair long wigs a year online from a C…

Started by MissFifi

0 Nov 9, 2018

Where's a good place to buy human hair wigs?

I've been wearing wigs for the last four years, and have been to three different places. I currently use RPG Show, which is a website that…

Started by Steve Julia

14 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by emmklise31

The hard search for a beautiful natural looking wig

Hey everyone I have been wearing wigs for 10 years now and it is such a struggle! I have came across so many before It’s hard to find a qua…

Started by AnGeL

0 Jul 11, 2018

Alopecia, wigs and motorcycle helmets

My husband recently bought a motorcycle with a sidecar and wants me to ride with him, but I don't know what to do about wearing a helmet wi…

Started by Bette

1 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

Online wig stores (first time)

My hair has gotten so thin I can't hide it anymore :( ... I need a wig. But there are so many sketchy sites. I'm hoping someone can help an…

Started by Elise3030

15 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by laurenseav

Which wig line do you recommend?

Currently I am losing my hair, but have not committed to shaving it off. I am past the point of a hair piece and am temporarily wearing eit…

Started by Bette

2 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Rose

New to this new life

I was just diagnosed with alopecia and am in need for support. I lost all my hair except for my eyelashes so far and a sprout of hair on my…

Started by Calicj

21 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by AmyS

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service