All Discussions Tagged 'Wig' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wig options for low income/financial help?

Hi! My name id Sierra and I have had alopecia universalis since I was a young girl, and now I am 21, so I've lived with alopecia the majori…

Started by Sierra

25 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Dsuarr2

Looking for a good but reasonable wig shop

Hi all, I haven't been on here for quite a while and (silly me) thought it was over and it wasn't Alopecia at all but just some sort of wei…

Started by Mollygirl

3 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Mary

Freedom Wig

I have a Freedom Wig that I purchased 14 months ago.  It cost me $4,000.00 and is a 10 inch.  I don't like it and do not wear it often. It'…

Started by Pamela

10 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

FINALLY! A wig stylist that listens to what I need!!!! Los Angeles ( woodland Hills)

I have struggled with AA for years. Wasted thousands of dollars on the top wigs to try to get my normal life back....but everything was alw…

Started by Lindsay

7 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by reesespieces5678

Synthetic wig care

I am new to the whole synthetic wigs, and I just order mine off Amazon/Ebay, whichever I find one with wigs I want to try out, but I have u…

Started by Sierra

5 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Sierra

Human hair wigs in Australia (Brisbane)

Hi All, A friend of mine's mother has recently lost some hair due to illness and now has patchy hair loss. She is wanting to purchase a hu…

Started by Dominique

0 Jan 24, 2013

Off the shelf human hair wigs

I am a middle aged mom newly diagnosed with alopecia areata. By my estimates, if I want to wear a monofilament, synthetic wig (ex: Raquel W…

Started by asdf234

13 May 31, 2012
Reply by carlatay

Does anyone wear a red colored synthetic wig?

I am looking into buying a synthetic natural red wig but they are rather hard to find. I am hoping someone out there can point me toward a…

Started by C.

8 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by mike

Red full lace wigs

For a while I've been looking for a red (not natural color) wig. But so far I have only come across one guy who never got back to me, very…

Started by Doll

4 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Carla Martini

Freedom Wig/Vaccum Wig

I just got my Freedom Wig 4 days ago. Love it!!!!  I want to solicit the veterans of this amazing wig as well as us newbees. How long befor…

Started by Pat Latina

6 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service