All Discussions Tagged 'Universalis' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alopecia Universalis Advice

Hey everyone, This is my first post, as I’m new to this site. I joined because I wanted to reach out to see if there’s anyone to talk to a…

Started by kross

8 Jan 9
Reply by Apple

Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

My daughter is 18 years old and about to be a freshman in college.  She has Alopecia Universalis which she was diagnosed with in 8th grade.…

Started by Danna Parrish

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

AYURVEDIC TREATMENT - Have'nt tried

Hi All, Please check this link in youtube. I was supposed to visit them on July 1st 2018, but unfortunately my work didnt allow me to take…

Started by Manesh (AKA) BiggBaddBoss

0 Jul 4, 2018

SADBE treatment - on the right track or a waste of time?

My daughter started SADBE treatments for her AU a few months back.  Took several months to get the concentration correct.  Once we got the…

Started by Proud Dad

0 May 15, 2018

THIS is how I will defeat alopecia universalis

Hey, guys. I'm Anakin Wildstar from Washington State. I'm a 46 year old male from the Seattle area. I've had thick brown hair every since 1…

Started by WILDSTAR

40 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Toxicmosquitoaf

Questions for people taking Xeljanz

Hello everyone, I've had AA for about 15 years and for the last couple of years it developed into AU. I've lost about 45% of my hair and I…

Started by Ahmed

6 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Kris

23 years with Alopecia Universalis

Hello. My name is Aaron and i'm fairly new to this site. I made an account last year, yet this is the first time I've logged on since. I sp…

Started by aaron

5 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by ossy201

New York photo shoot

DK Wright, a poet who wrote a piece for my book "Head-On, Stories of Alopecia" is in the city, and has a photo shoot set up to go along wit…

Started by Deeann

0 Feb 12, 2014

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service