All Discussions Tagged 'New' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

I first got Alopecia Areata when I was 15. I think the pressures of school took its toll on me a little… I lost a big patch of hair on the…

Started by MindOverMatter

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

Selling new wigs?

Hello everyone, I'm looking for some help or information on where I can sell new wigs.  My daughter lost her hair to AA two years ago and I…

Started by CAH

4 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Weaveasylum

New Herbal Treatment that has worked here in Australia!!!

Hi All, It's Lisa form Australia. I am so excited...I just watched a program here in Australia where a young girl got all of her hair back…

Started by Lisa M

18 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Franklin

A good wig stylist

I wear my wigs out, partly because of fear of going thru the stress of finding a good one I can afford, someone to fit it and to cut and st…

Started by janet mccarthy

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by myem

When did you shave?

Hello all, I am new to this site and trying to learn all I can. I am 32 and 4 months ago started losing my hair. It started up front and I…

Started by Amelia33

1 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Travelling with Alopecia

So, in 3 days time I am heading overseas with some mates to see some of the rest of the world - well - namely - the United States. Its just…

Started by Dominique

10 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Dominique

Called out again....

So... I might be more of one of the "anxioius" alopecians out there... But I really have come to dislike meeting new people because 50% of…

Started by Rachel H.

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

Vacuum Wigs - Jon Fortgang's New Hair Technology, New York

Has anyone tried these vacuum wigs? if so, what are they like? All opinions, good and bad, gratefully received. 3 of us in the UK are inter…

Started by welshcakes

21 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Molly Jessica Yochmans

For UK Members - Vacuum Wigs, New Hair Technology to visit UK in Summer 08

Some information about vacuum wigs!! For those in the UK interested in vacuum wigs, you might like to note that Jon Fortgang, New Hair Tec…

Started by welshcakes

14 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by welshcakes

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service