All Discussions Tagged 'Help' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hope?

Has anybody's FFA hit the "burn out" stage - and if yes, about how many years did it take? I have about 1 inch of hair loss - to a point wh…

Started by Lo

1 Jan 31, 2022
Reply by Patricia

Wigs in the Seattle area

Does anyone know a place in the Seattle area that makes and styles quality wigs? I would like one that I can wear in a ponytail and most of…

Started by Alaina

0 Jul 26, 2012

Red full lace wigs

For a while I've been looking for a red (not natural color) wig. But so far I have only come across one guy who never got back to me, very…

Started by Doll

4 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Carla Martini

Dissability or not????

To whom: I was diagnosed with alopecia over 21 years ago. I am currently 30 years old with severe alopecia areata. I am currently a Senoir…

Started by adam fidencio pongan

0 Nov 10, 2009

Possible Cure for Alopecia Areata?

Right well... I'm new to this whole experiance, only 9 months old technically and strangely enough i have lost Most of my hair due to Alope…

Started by Maeveis

1 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Bobby

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service