All Discussions Tagged 'Bald' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Going bald after 15 years

Hello Everyone! It's been some time since I've last logged in to Alopecia World. However, very often I'd ask questions about different expe…

Started by Jordan

1 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Dollhead

Positive stories of when you first revealed you are bald

Good Morning! I wanted to hear of some positive experiences of what it was like when you all showed everyone that you had alopecia, What we…

Started by Jordan

13 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Connie010

What are the outlooks in terms of finding a cure?

Realistically speaking, are we even close? I mean the cure that Will Kill this disorder dead once and for all. Will it ever be found and wh…

Started by Eledoya

0 Dec 18, 2016

First Month on Xeljanz: From Totally Bald (AU) to Peach Fuzz!

Hey everyone! IM SO EXCITED!!! I started Xeljanz on July 28th (see my previous discussion called "Starting FREE Xeljanz for AU: My Backgrou…

Started by Xeljanzmiracle

3 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

My Favorite Facts: FDA and Alopecia Areata Hearings

I really appreciate facts and good explanations. So whenever I want to get easy-to-understand articles for my family, I turn to the Bald Gi…

Started by Spenser

0 Jul 15, 2015

23 years with Alopecia Universalis

Hello. My name is Aaron and i'm fairly new to this site. I made an account last year, yet this is the first time I've logged on since. I sp…

Started by aaron

5 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by ossy201

*Updated 9-24-2014* Mothers Beware Fancy Nancy: Fanciest Doll in the Universe!

The new ending is published!  The publisher and Author just sent the new edition to my daughter.  I can't wait to check out a book store to…

Started by BaldisBeautiful

32 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Sydnie Hyde and Mom Zelda

Still having trouble coping after 5 years

Hey all, here's my story. I am a 19yo male, nearly 20 these days. My hair started falling out when I was about 13-14, and by then I'd wear…

Started by Maurice

6 May 19, 2014
Reply by Maurice

Does shaving speed up AT or AU

Hi All. I am AA and have been since age 5. Off/On, Off/On for 39 years! But not only has this last bout not responded to cortisone injectio…

Started by Pam Hagler

4 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Patsy Glenn

Hair Color: BLD

What hair color does it say on your license? (for those with Totalis) When I turned 16, I tried to get the lady at the DMV to type in N/A…

Started by Josh Richards

9 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service